Windows » Web Development » ASP & PHP » RadarCube ASP.NET for MSAS 3.21.0
RadarCube ASP.NET for MSAS 3.21.0
Average Rating: 0%
User Rating: 0 votes
Visitors Rating: 0 votes
Members Reviews: 0
56K: 1h 5m 38s 64K: 57m 26s 128K: 28m 43s 768K: 4m 0s
Total: 79 | Last week: 1
WinXP, Win2003, Win2000, Win Vista
RadarCube ASP.NET for MSAS Publisher's description:
from Radar-Soft, L.L.C.
RadarCube is a fast and powerful ASP.NET and Silverlight OLAP control providing you with a unique chance of supplying the web site with the MS Analysis 2000 (or above) client abilities.
The main features are:
- Royalty free!
- Grid and Chart visualization modes
- 100% managed, no ActiveX code
- All ASP.NET advantages. 100% AJAX or Silverlight
- Supports IE, Firefox, Opera and Chrome
- Supports the Microsoft Analysis 2000, 2005, 2008, 2012 or local cube files using ADOMD.NET
- Two working modes: cube browsing and displaying the results of any MDX-queries.
- Ability to create additional calculated measures on the client or server side.
- Supports additional calculated members of hierarchies on the client/server side.
- Web parts support
- Time intelligence support
- Fixed columns/rows headers on scrolling the grid (all browsers)
- Ability to simultaneously display a set of measures, named sets and KPIs in the Grid.
- Interactive drill-down support of all types of hierarchies separately for every grid cell.
- Saving and restoring the current OLAP slice.
- Member grouping on any hierarchy level without changing the hierarchy levels structure.
- Separate hierarchy or dimension sorting on any level. Ability of any sorting method overriding.
- Ascending or descending sorting based on any column value in the OLAP grid.
- Supports filtering of any set of hierarchy members with or without applying these filters in the OLAP calculations.
- Auto filtering of the hierarchy members depending on their values in the grid. An ability to select some major/minor members, either according to their rank or on the Pareto principle.
- Custom rendering in any grid cell.
- Custom popup menus in the grid (all browsers).
- Handy integration with charting and other third-party components.
- Flexible export to: BMP, CSV, GIF, HTML, JPEG, PDF, PNG, TIFF, TXT, XLS, XML.
System Requirements:Visual Studio 2008 or above
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall
RadarCube ASP.NET for MSAS Version History:RadarCube ASP.NET for MSAS 3.21.0 added on: 10-09-2013 - actual version
RadarCube ASP.NET for MSAS Related software downloads:
RadarCube ASP.NET for MSAS Related Tags:OLAP Pivot PivotTable Analysis ASP.NET drilling hierarchy pivoting olap client supports ability members support grid hierarchy sorting
News about new products, updates, and special offers via e-mail.