Windows » Security & Privacy » Other » Action1 Running Process Explorer 2.3
Action1 Running Process Explorer 2.3
56K: 12m 54s 64K: 11m 17s 128K: 5m 39s 768K: 47s
Total: 38 | Last week: 2
WinXP, Win2003, Win2000, Win Vista
Action1 Running Process Explorer Publisher's description:
from Action1 Corporation
Action1 Running Process Explorer is a free reporting tool for your Windows-based workstations and servers that remotely connecting to all of your computers (up to 100 systems are free to use).
Action1 Running Process Explorer is a part of Action1 Endpoint Security Platform.
Action1 Endpoint Security Platform is entirely SaaS, with online web interface (no management tools to install) and it has zero cost for basic functionality. Running in the Cloud, Action1 discovers all of your endpoints in seconds and you can query your entire network in plain English.
Action1 Endpoint Security Platform helps IT departments to keep their endpoints secure and corporate data safe by providing up-to-date information on all endpoints in their network:
- Which workstations have Dropbox installed or IIS running?
- List of endpoints exposing file shares to ransomware.
- Show endpoints with remote registry service enabled.
- List of workstations having Guest account enabled.
- Who copies sensitive corporate data to external USB media?
- Check if 'ransomware.exe' or 'putty.exe' processes are running on any of your endpoints.
- Users storing sensitive files locally on unsecured laptops.
- Systems at risk because of outdated firmware.
System Requirements:Windows XP
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Action1 Running Process Explorer Version History:Action1 Running Process Explorer 2.3 added on: 16-07-2018 - actual version
Action1 Running Process Explorer 1.1 added on: 17-01-2018
Action1 Running Process Explorer Related software downloads:
Action1 Running Process Explorer Related Tags:list processes running processes windows process list background processes ransomware activity ransomware detection wanna cry petya OS performance optimization computers running low on memory action running process explorer systems network endpoint security platform endpoints
News about new products, updates, and special offers via e-mail.