Windows » Network & Internet » Search & Lookup Tools » LeoFetch 4.1
WinXP, Win2003, Win2000, Win Vista
LeoFetch Publisher's description:
A software application for automatic Internet browsing with the options to download web pages, collect web-links, e-mails and strings containing key words.
Practical usage of LeoFetch could include:
- creation of the txt sitemap file for google submission
- checking accuracy of links of the web site;
- downloading files from web sites onto your machine for furthers investigation or/and archiving;
- searching key words on Internet in real time. It could be an advanced capability comparable with Internet search engines that are usually using their not always up to date databases.
-download of numerous files of an archive or library on your computer with minimum efforts.
There are several possibilities to save found links and e-mails for later usage:
- Save all information from the result tree control in one text file with a maximum as possible keeping the tree structure.
- Saving only selected elements: links, e-mails, strings with key words as it shown in 'Save results' dialog box. User also can save results related only to selected item on the result tree control.
System Requirements:Wndows OS, Internet connection
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall
LeoFetch Version History:LeoFetch 4.1 added on: 12-11-2017 - actual version
LeoFetch Related software downloads:
LeoFetch Related Tags:automatic Internet browsing search links emails key word automatic download words save tree
News about new products, updates, and special offers via e-mail.