Windows » Network & Internet » Network Monitoring » IP Tools for Excel 3.5.0
IP Tools for Excel 3.5.0
56K: 23m 45s 64K: 20m 47s 128K: 10m 23s 768K: 1m 27s
Total: 329 | Last week: 4
WinXP, Win2003, Win2000, Win Vista
IP Tools for Excel Publisher's description:
NEW - IP Tools for Excel - Add-in / Plug-in for Microsoft Excel
Instant Productivity - Instant Results - in Microsoft Excel
Provides functionality to execute and display results from commands and functions: ping, nslookup, tracert, OpenTCP, OpenHTTP, GetCertificateSSL()
--- Ping sweep or nslookup an entire list of IP addresses or names instantly - Very Fast Results
- Right click and choose command on any cell or range including entire column up to 1,048,576
- Get SSL certificate from server and test the expiry date.
- Nslookup - DNS lookup forward or reverse -- Do they match
- Trace Route via the tracert command
- Ping any selected list of IP addresses or host names - sweep it - run continuous
- openTCP ports and scan - openHTTP to test web
- Ping packet parameters are customizable - 1 to 200k pings per address
- Launch to http or https from any list of host names or IP addresses
- Launch SSH Telnet RDP connections
- Sort IP Addresses in Excel - 192.168.45.252 does not come before 192.168.45.54
- Output directly in Excel with 1000's of output and format options
- Set output to ANY cell
- Subnet Calculator
- And more
*** GUI interface for setting options and settings
Very Fast Results output with as many display options.
The installation contains also contains IP Tools for Excel Maintenance which is available from the Start Menu. Useful to enable or disable IP Tools startup in Excel. Additionally the installation provides for clean removal via Control Panel - Add Remove programs if required.
Used by network engineers, system administrators, NOC personnel, network security professionals and auditors. Plenty of positive feedback received.
TRY it now, we would like YOUR feedback to assist us with further product development.
Productive Solutions Inc. at http://CheckTheNetwork.
System Requirements:Microsoft Excel 2007 - 2013
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall
IP Tools for Excel Version History:IP Tools for Excel 3.5.0 added on: 15-12-2014 - actual version
IP Tools for Excel 3.4.544 added on: 14-09-2013
IP Tools for Excel 3.4.54 added on: 14-09-2013
IP Tools for Excel 3.3.39 added on: 24-02-2013
IP Tools for Excel Related software downloads:
IP Tools for Excel Related Tags:Excel Microsoft Excel Certificate check tcp port open Ping scan performance DNS Lookup Traceroute tracert IP IP address sort ssh telnet rdp http https ping sweep subnet calculator IPAM tools excel results ping nslookup list addresses names cell
News about new products, updates, and special offers via e-mail.