Windows » Graphic Apps » Gallery & Cataloging Tools » DoublePics 3.07
56K: 16m 54s 64K: 14m 47s 128K: 7m 24s 768K: 1m 2s
Total: 80 | Last week: 0
WinXP, Win Vista
DoublePics Publisher's description:
DoublePics finds and categorizes pictures and movies that are duplicate or similar on a computer system or network.
- Tolerates different contrast, color or gamma values
- Tolerates different sizes
- Recognition of mirrored pictures
- Tolerates different file formats.
- Multipage TIFF Support
- Advanced Database Management
- Displays multiple search results
- Saving search results
- Sorting search results
- 64bit Support
- Picture and sequence recognition in videos
- Multicore support
- DoublePics Server Interface
The program's built-in fuzzy logic with its adjustable sensitivity or tolerance allows you to detect
- both pictures which are practically identical
- and pictures which are somehow related, have been retouched, cut differently or otherwise modified (e.g. by adding logos).
Additionally, the Forensic Edition is capable of transferring the search process to the DoublePics Server which will gain you a huge speed boost through mutlicore support and ensures organization-wide standardized reference databases. Furthermore DoublePics Forensic provides you with it's fully compatible X-Ways Interface, so you can work on your case while DoublePics starts an automatic scan and categorization. After it's finished you can simply import the search result.
Of particular note is that the research is not only based on hashes, but on the excellent DoublePics image pattern processor.
System Requirements:Intel Pentium compatible system, 1.8GHz, 1GB RAM, at least SP3 on WinXP, .NET 4.0
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall
DoublePics Version History:DoublePics 3.07 added on: 21-03-2014 - actual version
DoublePics Related software downloads:
DoublePics Related Tags:DoublePics similar duplicate same images image pictures picture server server-based recognition videos video scenes scene sequences sequence 64bit categorization doublepics tolerates different support search results
News about new products, updates, and special offers via e-mail.