Windows » Development » Delphi » .Net Runtime Library for Delphi 184.108.40.206
.Net Runtime Library for Delphi 220.127.116.11
56K: 2h 4m 47s 64K: 1h 49m 11s 128K: 54m 36s 768K: 7m 36s
Total: 12 | Last week: 0
WinXP, Win2003, Win2000, Win Vista
.Net Runtime Library for Delphi Publisher's description:
The .Net Runtime Library for Delphi can be used to:
- Hosts the .Net Common Language Runtime (CLR) in Delphi.
- Loads assemblies from .Net dll or executable file without registering the Library as COM in Delphi.
- Loads .Net assemblies from Global Assembly Cache (GAC) without prior registration of the assembly types as COM.
- Accesses .Net assembly types and members of the types which includes fields, properties, methods events etc.
- Creates an instance of a .Net object from the types of the loaded assemblies.
- Calls static and non-static members of the .Net types from the loaded assemblies. The members include fields, properties, methods and events.
- Handles and raises .Net exceptions and also get information about the type of the exception.
- Accesses, handles and invokes .net events and delegates from Delphi.
- Contains all the assemblies and types in the .Net Framework Class Libraries.
- Hosts .Net controls in Delphi Forms.
- Contains a utility which imports .net dll, executable or Web Service Definition Language (WSDL) and generates Delphi classes from the loaded assemblies.
- and many more.
There are 2 main libraries that constitutes the .Net Runtime Library for Delphi, these are:
1. Host Class Library:
This Library contains Delphi classes and interfaces for starting and hosting the .Net Common Language Runtime (CLR) which allows Delphi applications to load and access .net assemblies, create object instance of the types from the loaded assembly, invoke the members of the types etc. The CLR manages memory, thread execution, code execution and other system services.
2. Framework Class Library:
This Library is a Delphi interface representation of the .NET Framework class library which is a collection of reusable types that tightly integrate with the Delphi Host Class Library.
.Net Assembly/WSDL Importer:
A tool which is part of the .Net Runtime Library for Delphi used for importing .net DLL/WSDL into Delphi.
System Requirements:.NET Framework 4.5
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall
.Net Runtime Library for Delphi Version History:.Net Runtime Library for Delphi 18.104.22.168 added on: 20-10-2017 - actual version
.Net Runtime Library for Delphi 22.214.171.124 added on: 14-08-2017
.Net Runtime Library for Delphi Related software downloads:
.Net Runtime Library for Delphi Related Tags:Delphi .Net Framework Host .Net in Delphi Import .Net DLL Import WSDL runtime library delphi language assemblies assembly types loaded members contains framework class
News about new products, updates, and special offers via e-mail.