Windows » Communications » Other E-Mail Tools » Save Attached Outlook Items 4.10
Save Attached Outlook Items 4.10
56K: 44s 64K: 38s 128K: 19s 768K: 3s
Total: 20 | Last week: 2
WinXP, Win2003, Win2000, Win Vista
Save Attached Outlook Items Publisher's description:
from Relief Software
This free utility automatically saves attached Outlook messages, contacts, tasks, notes, calendar items, and history, and other Outlook items from different folders to the specified folder.
Key benefits of the utility:
- Extracts attached messages, contacts, appointments, meetings, tasks, notes, and other Outlook items.
- Saves embedded elements recursively (embedded items in embedded Outlook items).
- When saving, creates the original folder structure.
- Supports filtering by the types and dates of Outlook items.
- Can mark the saved items as unread.
- Add-in for Outlook gives you the ability to save items from opened or selected messages and other items right in Outlook.
- Provides the additional command-line application to batch save embedded Outlook items from PST data files or Exchange mailboxes of other users.
To save attachments from repeatedly attached items in Outlook first, save these items using this tool to a folder, then save the attachments from that folder using another tool we provide.
System Requirements:Microsoft Outlook 2003/2007/2010/2013/2016/365
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Save Attached Outlook Items Version History:Save Attached Outlook Items 4.10 added on: 03-09-2018 - actual version
Save Attached Outlook Items 4.9 added on: 18-04-2018
Save Attached Outlook Items Related software downloads:
Save Attached Outlook Items Related Tags:free freeware outlook add-in add-on attachments save messages contacts calendars journals tasks attached items other folder embedded
News about new products, updates, and special offers via e-mail.