Windows » Communications » Other E-Mail Tools » Convert Outlook MSG to HTML Files 4.7
Convert Outlook MSG to HTML Files 4.7
56K: 45s 64K: 40s 128K: 20s 768K: 3s
Total: 4 | Last week: 0
WinXP, Win2003, Win2000, Win Vista
Convert Outlook MSG to HTML Files Publisher's description:
from Relief Software
This free utility converts messages from Outlook MSG to HTML files. Outlook uses the MSG format when you drag and drop emails to Windows folders or save messages.
Key utility benefits:
- Converts Outlook messages from MSG to HTML, preserving the original folder structure.
- Saves all attachments to a separate folder, including hidden and inline attachments.
- Saves attached messages and other embedded Outlook items to individual MSG files.
- Stores recipient and sender information from MSG to HTML files.
- Converts MSG files to HTML safely, renaming or skipping existing files if necessary.
- The command line application enables batch message conversion from MSG to HTML files.
Support for the command line allows you to use the utility as a part of command files, scripts, and other scripts too. Command line app is handy for converting MSG messages to the HTML format by a schedule in Windows Task Scheduler, or to convert many files with complex folder structures on multiple computers at once. If you want to convert messages from Outlook instead of MSG files, use another tool we provide for exporting email messages from Outlook to HTML.
System Requirements:Microsoft Outlook 2003/2007/2010/2013/2016/365
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Convert Outlook MSG to HTML Files Version History:Convert Outlook MSG to HTML Files 4.7 added on: 18-10-2017 - actual version
Convert Outlook MSG to HTML Files Related software downloads:
Convert Outlook MSG to HTML Files Related Tags:free freeware outlook add-in add-on msg html convert files utility converts messagesoutlook messages another message folder command line
News about new products, updates, and special offers via e-mail.