Windows » Communications » Other E-Mail Tools » gSyncing 1.0
56K: 10m 10s 64K: 8m 54s 128K: 4m 27s 768K: 37s
Total: 54 | Last week: 0
WinXP, Win2000, Win Vista
gSyncing Publisher's description:
from ASBYTE GmbH
gSyncing enables you to synchronize your Outlook calendar and contacts with your Google account and other supported services on smartphones and tablets running on iOS, Android, Windows Phone, etc.
* Easy to use interface.
* Using of arbitrary Outlook profiles and Google accounts.
* One- and two-way syncing of arbitrary selected calendars and contacts folders.
* Multi-user support allows you to use shared Google calendars and contacts in a team.
* Automatically sync items on a regular time interval.
* Automatically detect duplicate items when syncing.
* Date filter for calendar entries in Outlook.
* Timezone support of events in Outlook and in Google calendars
* Sync options to control how and what you want to sync.
* Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 (32- or 64-bit)
* Microsoft Outlook Outlook 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 (32- or 64-bit)
* Microsoft .Net Framework 4.0
The unregistered version (Free Edition) is limited to synchronizing only 50 contacts and calendar entries and does not allow deletion of items. Registration will remove these limitations from the application.
System Requirements:.NET Framework 4.0, Microsoft Outlook 2003 and higher
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall
gSyncing Version History:gSyncing 1.0 added on: 15-11-2014 - actual version
gSyncing Related software downloads:
gSyncing Related Tags:sync google outlook sync google calendar outlook sync google contacts outlook google windows outlook sync microsoft
News about new products, updates, and special offers via e-mail.